Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Firsts.


 Cal and Grandpa Tom.  How cute are they?  Calvin is trying wrestling this year (not to worry, he is still in hockey too).  This was his first meet.  Is that what they call it...a meet?  As you can see, he appears a bit nervous, but he had Grandpa Tom coaching him and considering he had only been to 3 practices, he did pretty darn good.  He took third place out of 4.  The boy who won had been in wrestling for 4 years.  He was GOOD!  So afterwards, I asked Cal if he had a good time and his reply was they wanted to try basketball next year. So I don't think this if for him, but I am glad he is giving it a shot and ...it wears him out!!  Yeah me.




 Poor Cal, had the flu first.  It hit him hard and slept the entire day.  This is how I found him after I came home from running errands.  His arms are tucked in between his legs...ha.


Ellery had to work on her 5th grade heritage project.  I mean Ellery and I had to work on her 5th grade heritage project.  I mean Ellery, Grandma Shirley and I had to work on her 5th grade heritage project.  It took a team to pull all the info together.  If you have young kids get started on it now!!  It was fun to see how far back we could go in the family tree!  I am happy to say the project is complete!!

No comments:

Post a Comment